Kitten Mittens Project

Kitten Mittens Project

Saturday, March 12, 2011

First day out

So apart from bluies, today was basically my first proper day out climbing on rock this year. It couldn't have been better either. Dunc, Lee my dad and I headed out to The Pulpit. Its such a great cliff. Climbing starts around 28+ and its sick to have so many hard routes in one spot. I felt really psyched being out there. I got on Beautiful Thing 28, a route I flailed on on my one trip out there last year, and did it first go today with almost no memory of the sequence i used last year. I was psyched to do it so easily. Then got on Beastly Behaviour 29, next to it. Both lines are really bouldery power endurance routes and so so good. I got up high on my first shot of BB, second go messed up my sequence big time then 3rd go went well until i piked halfway through a big lunge =( (the last hard move). I'll be back there though. Im so psyched for this year =)

No comments:

Post a Comment