Kitten Mittens Project

Kitten Mittens Project

Monday, June 6, 2011

busy busy

I've been pretty busy in the last few weeks. Working heaps and climbing heaps.... sort of. I've had an annoying finger injury since before easter and its just stayed the same. I kept climbing with it thinking it'd go away but it has just hung around. So I've been icing (but no where near enough) and resting and hoping for the best. I'd rather 3 weeks off now then in Rocklands.

I've been climbing at the Pulpit recently and have been having heaps of fun. A few weeks back I did a route I've wanted to do for ages. I saw a pic of Lee on it before I'd ever been out there and I wanted to do it. It gave me some frustrating times, I have no endurance at the moment because I'm just bouldering. A 30m 30 was not going to go down easy if your training the opposite. After that I got on The Singularity. A 32 Lee put up a few years back. Its a great boulder route. It climbs about 20 sustained moves culminating with a bull shitlly hard move on 1/4 pad edges to a hard pinch move then a out of balance slap to a sloper. I've had 2 1/2 days on it so far, 9 goes in total i think.

The top 3 photos are One Hit. The 1st photo shows the route. Resting at the 1/2way point before powering out to the top.





These pics are from Singularity. The top pic is on a low hard move and the bottom photo is the crux move. Hopefully I'll stick it soon!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment